May 17, 2016 – PRESS RELEASE — St. Louis, MO — Richard J. Moder is proud to announce his company’s website www.allegiantretirementgroup.com. The site will make it easy for clients to quickly find the information they are seeking and provide details of upcoming events. RJ Moder is the founder of Allegiant Retirement Group and has held an insurance license since 1989. Allegiant Retirement Group located in St. Louis, MO and Mr. Moder has over 25 years of expert experience. Allegiant Retirement Group has 4 convenient offices in Chesterfield, South County, Creve Coeur and Westport.
Richard has a strong belief in the value of education has been the foundation of his success, playing a vital role in drawing him toward senior planning. Richard Moder and his group provide solutions for:
- The dreaded “OUTLIVING of INCOME” scenario
- Potentially reducing or eliminating TAXES
- Protecting of Savings from the Dreaded Nursing Home & Spend-Down (without the traditional long term care premiums)
“One of the main goals of Allegiant Retirement Group is providing clients with illustrations and products that will generate an income that you or you and your spouse will never outlive,” said RJ Moder.
Allegiant Retirement Group has an A+ rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and has been an “Accredited Business” status since 2005.
“We take our business ethics and customer service very seriously; and we are proud of our BBB A+ rating” and The National Ethics Bureau said, Richard J. Moder, Founder of Allegiant Retirement Group.
Richard J. Moder offers client workshops, appreciation events, speaking engagements and presentations which provide an opportunity for our clients to receive additional educational information at no cost. We offer informational seminars and guest speakers as well as educational handouts, reference materials, and product literature.
Allegiant Retirement Groupis also hosting a complimentary dinner event. These events are by invitation only and seating is limited. This event is only for individuals between the ages of 59 to 69 who are retired or within 10 years of retiring. Call today to RSVP at (636) 733-2337. Seating is limited and we are expecting a full house each evening, so please reserve promptly. The topic for discussion will be: “Today’s Retirement Outlook: ESSENTIAL STRATEGIES FOR RETIREMENT and PLANNING IN TODAY’S VOLATILE ECONOMY”
Every attendee who attends will walk away with an abundance of new information that will be beneficial for planning for retirement. If any of the 5 topics below are of concern to you, then don’t miss this lively and fun evening.
Topics to be discussed:
- How to attach an income stream rider to your retirement accounts that you and your spouse can never outlive.
- How to guarantee your accounts or a portion of them can never go below principal, due to a downturn in the market and strategies to experience only gains in the market. (Can you afford to rebuild your wealth in another inevitable downturn in the market?)
- How to maximize your Social Security, and when you should start taking benefits. (Done by utilizing our software)
- How to utilize a strategy that could potentially increase the amount you leave to your children and grandchildren with possibly less tax consequences. (Leave a legacy)
- How to get nursing home coverage without the traditional long term care premiums This strategy will eliminate the high cost of nursing home coverage. (A MUST SEE FOR EVERYONE!)
Hosted by: Allegiant Retirement Group
Nothing will be sold at these events and we invite you to RSVP if you meet the criteria. Dinner times and dates listed below.
Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 6:30 pm
Kreis Steakhouse and Bar
535 S Lindbergh Blvd
St Louis, MO 63131
Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 6:30 pm
145 Concord Plaza Shopping Center
St. Louis, MO 63128